What is the best way to travel to Santa Fe?
- For travel by air: Santa Fe Airport (SAF) is located 10 minutes away with direct service from Denver, Dallas and Phoenix via American Airlines. Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ) is approximately 1 hour south and is serviced by most major carriers.
Do you provide airport transportation?
- Yes, airport transportation can be arranged at time of booking.
- Cancel 30 days prior to arrival for full refund of deposit. Cancellations received inside of 30 days prior to arrival results in forfeiture of deposit.
- 50% of the full stay package and tax deposit is required at time of booking to guarantee accommodation. For one night stays, full package and tax deposit is required at time of booking.
Are there age restrictions?
- Sunrise Springs is open to adults 18 and older.
Telephones and Cellular Phones
- All casitas and guest rooms have direct dial phones. Local and long distance calls are complimentary.
- Verizon Wireless provides the best cellular service at the resort.
Internet Access and Use of Electronic Devices
- Internet service is available 24/7 in your accommodations.
Do you have TVs and DVD players in the rooms?
- To help promote optimal relaxation, our rooms do not feature televisions.
Can you arrange excursions before or after my visit?
Yes, Guest Services is happy to assist in arranging:
- Car Rentals
- Santa Fe Tours
- Adventure Activities
- Gallery Tours
- Trips to our sister resort, Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs
Is there a pool and/or hot tub?
- Yes, we have an outdoor pool, open seasonally from April to October.
- The hot tub is open year-round.
Do you have hot spring pools?
- While we do not have natural hot springs, our private outdoor pools and tubs are heated in our Ojitos open-air soaking experience.
Is there a Fitness Center?
- Yes, we have a fully-equipped fitness studio and we also offer a number of functional fitness activities and classes.
Is there an option to work with a personal trainer?
- Private sessions with our fitness and movement instructors are available for an additional fee.
Special Needs and ADA
- Due to the natural environment at Sunrise Springs and the nature of experiential activities, guests should be comfortable outdoors and be able to navigate uneven ground, diverse terrain, multiple stairs, and varied weather conditions.
- We provide ADA access throughout the resort including guest rooms and casitas. Please discuss any special needs with our reservations team.
- Currently, we allow only service dogs at Sunrise Springs. Additional cleaning fees may apply. We are not able to accommodate other pets at this time.
Is there a refrigerator in the room?
- All rooms are equipped with a small refrigerator and coffee and tea service.
What amenities are in my room?
- Hair dryer
- Sunrise Springs signature shampoo, conditioner. body wash and body lotion
- Tea and coffee
Do you provide laundry and/or dry cleaning services?
- Yes, laundry and dry cleaning services are available Monday through Saturday at an additional fee.
Dining and Special Diets
- Please discuss any dietary requirements with our reservations team and our culinary team will make every effort to accommodate requests.
- Snacks and beverages are provided throughout the day.
- Sunrise Springs is a smoke-free environment, including electronic cigarettes.
- We offer locally sourced beer and wine.
Do guests have the option to talk with licensed counselors?
- Our Immerse & Thrive package includes daily sessions with a licensed counselor. Should any other guest become interested in talking to a counselor, individual sessions are available for an additional fee.
What activities are offered?
- Our daily schedule includes a variety of experiential activities including: Mindfulness meditation and yoga, animal interactions, Native American teachings and ritual, horticulture and culinary classes, expressive arts, fitness, and cultural and adventure activities.
How do I book individual services and treatments?
- Two weeks prior to your arrival you will be contacted by our Guest Services team. During this call or email exchange, you will be guided to pre-book services and treatments to compliment your stay.
What is the weather/climate like in Santa Fe?
- Sunrise Springs is located in the high desert of Northern New Mexico at an altitude of 5,932 ft. We enjoy low humidity and moderate to seasonal temperatures ranging from 52 to 84°F in the Summer, 35 to 65°F in the Spring and Fall, and 18 to 45°F in Winter. New Mexico has a mild, semi-arid climate characterized by abundant sunshine. The summer monsoon season usually brings brief but dramatic thundershowers in late afternoon, while winter snowstorms alternate with long stretches of sunny, cloudless days. Layers of clothing are extremely important during all times of the year as high desert temperatures fluctuate between the day (warmer) and the night (colder).
- Check-in time is 3PM
- Check-out time is Noon