We appreciate your interest in working at Sunrise Springs Spa Resort, an Ojo Spa Resort. We strive to provide an outstanding guest experience in an authentic, welcoming environment that respects our guests and employees while emphasizing a mindful and genuine approach to hospitality excellence. These values guide our operation and are consciously cultivated among our team.
Our available positions are listed below. Click on a job title to view each job’s details.
Sunrise Springs Spa Resort in beautiful Santa Fe seeks a part-time Reservationist! The Reservationist is responsible for creating an outstanding first impression over the phone, driving resort sales by presenting the resort experience to our guests, providing exceptional service by anticipating guests’ needs and assisting in booking reservations at the resort spa, restaurant and for other resort amenities and activities. This position will work up to 28 hours per week and must have the flexibility to work various shifts on weekends, weekdays, holidays and/or evenings with availability to cover unexpected reservationists’ absences based on the evolving needs of the business. Specific duties include:
- Answer telephone calls in the Reservations Department promptly, courteously and according to established protocols.
- Upsell rooms and treatments according to established procedures to maximize resort average room rate and revenue.
- Assess guests’ requests and inquiries, offering creative suggestions and recommendations tailored to guests’ unique needs.
- Input complete guest reservation information into resort management systems accurately and according to established protocols.
- Maintain a professional demeanor by exhibiting a positive attitude toward employees, managers and guests, modeling the resort’s core values.
- Assist with resort concierge services, guest itineraries and coordinating intra-departmental communications according to established protocols
Minimum of 1 year previous reservations/sales experience in the hospitality industry, preferably at an upscale hotel or resort, required. High school diploma (or equivalent) required; college degree preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; experience in resort/hotel software strongly preferred; experience with Agilisys a plus. Ability to enter data quickly and accurately while communicating with guests on the phone. Must be available to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Ability to sit for long periods of time in close proximity to other employees, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb stairs, push and pull items weighing up to 20 pounds.
Sunrise Springs Spa Resort offers competitive compensation as wells as discounts on services and products at Sunrise Springs and at our sister resort, Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa. Sunrise Springs is a healthy, smoke-free resort, located on 70 acres with beautiful cottonwood trees and natural springs.
We provide genuinely gracious hospitality while stewarding and sharing sacred springs.
~An Ojo Spa Resort~
Equal Opportunity Employer